iCAMBRIDGE.COM • 617.475.0414 •

Website Visitor Identification

"It's like caller ID for your website"

What is Website Visitor Identification?
iCambridge turns anonymous website visitors into qualified sales leads. Without any registration forms, Visitor ID identifies who is on your website and what products or services they are interested in. We deliver this information in real-time sales alerts that include your prospect’s phone number and 12 sources of pre-sales research for easy prospect evaluation.

How to Leverage it?
Only 2% of website visitors complete contact forms or pick up the phone to call. Use iCambridge Visitor ID to reach the other 98%. Visitor ID is ideal for:
•    Tracking hot prospects
•    Prospecting for new business
•    Tracking competitors
•    Researching what current clients are interested in
•    Researching product or service interest areas prior to contract renewals or RFP submissions
•    Knowing when corporate suitors are checking out your site

Designed for Sales
Real time alerts are vital in sales. A lead gone cold is useful to no one. With Visitor ID, you will receive up to the minute email alerts each time a prospect is on your site. We even tell you what search engine and term they used to find you. We provide all this with an easy to use, intuitive dashboard that makes it easy to manage your leads. However, you can manage all your prospects without ever logging into the site if you desire. It doesn’t get easier than that.

On the road? No problem, our product works across all major mobile platforms including iPhone, Android and Blackberry.


Cambridge Interactive is a web design, development, and interactive marketing firm focused on delivering effective online solutions that achieve positive results for your business.

Cambridge, MA 02139

Clients' Words:

Simply put, we would not have been able to produce our product without iCambridge. Not only did they contribute creatively, they were able to absorb preexisting styles and work well with our team. Their positive attitudes during the long hours and intense deadlines proved invaluable during our 1 year project.

iCambridge on Twitter

Go to top